Albany, New York Office
The Albany office is part of the Institute for Building Technology and Safety (IBTS), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting residential and commercial building safety and building code compliance across the United States.
The New York Staff can provide the following services on an as-needed basis:
- Building Design Review and Plan/Peer Review
- Building Department Municipal Services
- Building Inspection
- Education and Training of Building Officials
- Energy, Environment, Green and LEED Services
- Facilities Program Management
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Municipal Services
- Smart Growth and Sustainable Communities
- Technology Services
Chief Executive Officer: Ashok Goswami
Chief Operations Officer/Senior Project Manager: Shyam Choudhary
Operations Manager, Anthony Portillo
Our office is located at:
Office: 518-283-1834 Fax: 518-283-0830
In the New York office, our responsibilities include:
- Our New York team is made up of qualified and certified staff to assist communities with management of their services to citizens. Our team is dedicated to providing unbiased inspection and administration such as plan review and inspections of new and existing construction projects.
- IBTS New York has inspected over 40,000 housing units throughout New York state.
- Our staff has helped train the code enforcement community to administer the energy code to assure compliance with U.S. Department of Energy mandates.
Local IBTS Events:
Check back later for more events that this office will be participating in.