Insights Clark Realty Capital, LLC Fort Belvoir Military Housing
In support of the 1996 Military Housing Privatization Initiative, IBTS partners with private developers to review designs and inspect buildings and homes on Defense Department facilities where counties don't have jurisdiction.
Clark Realty Capital's contract with the Army involved demolishing and rebuilding 1,630 homes and renovating 170 historic homes at Fort Belvoir, Virginia where counties had no jurisdiction on military base to review design and project had to stay on schedule.
- Had pre-award meeting with all partners to fine tune expectations/process.
- Provided references of satisfied customers to demonstrate staff's interpersonal skills as well as technical expertise.
- IBTS acts as a building official to provide code review and inspection services.
- Provided in-house IT expertise to provide web-enabled capability.
- IBTS team connected with client's staff, which provided good communication to resolve issues quickly and avoid delays.
- eInspection Web portal allows inspection requests to be made easily and quickly. It also provides current status of all inspection activities to help Clark keep the project on schedule.
I feel like IBTS is dedicated to seeing our project succeed. They understand the parameters we operate under and have been flexible in meeting our needs.