Services Facilities Program Management
Facilities Program Management
The Institute for Building Technology and Safety (IBTS) is a group of building industry professionals that has been providing construction plan review, building inspection and education/training services to public and private sector clients for over 30 years. As a government-founded "not-for-profit" corporation, IBTS combines governmental credibility with private sector efficiency.
IBTS is prepared to meet all your Facilities Program Management needs. Our expertise in the building industry includes work with Federal, state, and local governments, as well as colleges and universities.
Our Management Team can:
- Conduct facilities inspections for Building Condition Assessment/Surveys or Building Engineering Reports (BERs)
- Life safety
- Code compliance
- Identify items as, energy reduction, accessibility, historic
- Perform feasibility studies, site surveys, and utilization studies
- Provide a budget document for facility, detailing annual expenses
- Create procurement forecasts
- Produce a Scope of Work for a project
- Handle Architectural/Engineering (A/E) procurement and design management
- Provide construction procurement support, outreach, bid analysis, and construction/contract management