Reducing the Cost to Manage Data
IBTS has over 35 years of corporate experience in the development and management of robust and scalable IT systems and analysis services for the built environment. Leveraging our Field Inspection Technology (FIT®), we can reduce the cost to acquire and manage information while improving data integrity and accuracy.
IBTS manages large amounts of historical data which it mines for the benefit of its clients. Through the integration of data collection with sophisticated evaluation systems, IBTS provides its clients with unique and actionable information to accelerate the progress they strive for in the communities that they serve.
Gather Information within Compliance Requirements
Leveraging our experience and capabilities, IBTS can help ensure that information is gathered within compliance requirements. Our data analysis team can then supply you with customized results that help Facility Managers and top executives make informed decisions.
With our extensive experience and capabilities in IT systems and analysis, we can provide you with the information you need, when you need it.
Services and Capabilities
- Data collection, administration and reporting – managing tens of millions of documents
- Field Inspection Technology (FIT®)
- Quality assurance systems
- Improved field user productivity through optimized collection forms and proven procedures and processes
- Enhanced data collection accuracy through delegated and loosely coupled controls
- Field user workflow integration ensures process and data policy compliance
- Visibility to field operations in real time through web-based reporting dashboards
- Standards based platforms – MS based solutions for scalability and interoperability with existing Office environments.
- Cloud computing architecture - global service availability and reliability
- Real-time monitoring and reporting
- Helpdesk/customer support services – custom and dedicated telephone and internet support