October 16, 2008 – Louisiana: Louisiana IBTS has been awarded a contract by Webster Parish Police Jury for building/safety inspections and environmental hazard assessment services, including:
- Building structure inspections
- Building damage inspections
- Mechanical safety inspections
- Electrical safety inspections
- Plumping safety inspections
- Fire hazard issues
- Egress path trip hazard inspection and testing
- Asbestos assessment
- PCB assessment and testing
- Lead paint assessment and testing
- Mold assessment and remediation
- Expedited delivery of services
Webster Parish Police Jury, in order to provide due diligence on the purchase of an existing office building, has selected IBTS to provide for the safety inspections of the building’s structure, mechanical, electrical and plumbing. IBTS is also providing the assessment of many known environmental hazards that were used in buildings constructed in the late 1970s, as this 23,000 sq. ft. building was built in 1978. IBTS will review any fire hazard, egress path or possible trip hazards. Webster Parish needs these inspections done immediately so as to meet all purchase contract agreements, and Louisiana IBTS is moving quickly to meet that need.
IBTS has appointed Greg Blount as the Project Manager, Larry Walters, Lead C.B.O. and Dean Runnels, C.B.O. to function as the primary staff for this project. During this project, Mr. Walters will be responsible for directing the inspections and report buildings assessment. Mr. Blount will be responsible for policy, client satisfaction and overall management of the contract.
Market Engagement Program Director