IBTS partners with government at all levels to provide unparalleled expertise in regulatory compliance, program and service management, and quality engineering services. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we are committed to helping jurisdictions meet the needs of their citizens with greater agility, efficiency, and full transparency.
- Cleveland County, OK, Signs the First Pre-Event Disaster Recovery Agreement IBTS April 11, 2018
- CAL FIRE Implements GOVmotus™//FIRE Software to Bring Fire & Life Safety and Fire Engineering Processes Online April 2, 2018
- IBTS Selects Norristown, PA, as NLC Small Cities Resilience Competition Winner March 16, 2018
- Rebuilding a More Resilient Louisiana: A Hurricane Katrina Case Study April 24, 2018
- Disaster Mitigation and Resilience: Bouncing Back Sooner from a Disaster April 5, 2018
- Emergency Shelter Assessment March 2, 2018