IBTS partners with government at all levels to provide unparalleled expertise in regulatory compliance, program and service management, and quality engineering services. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we are committed to helping jurisdictions meet the needs of their citizens with greater agility, efficiency, and full transparency.
- IBTS Hires Hugh Hyman as New Senior Manager of Compliance and Financial Reporting September 15, 2017
- Michael Spletto Joins IBTS as the New Corporate Disaster Recovery Executive September 14, 2017
- Organizational Growth Brings Changes for IBTS September 13, 2017
- City of Central, Louisiana 2016 Flood August 9, 2017
- Manage the Damage: Ensuring Structural Resilience May 19, 2017
- Strategic Disaster Planning: Tips to Give Your Community a Head Start April 3, 2017