IBTS’s program management services have measurable impacts to government missions and infrastructure projects, helping to ensure our customers’ public service excellence.
IBTS specializes in program management for federal and state agencies, such as the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and the Commonwealth of Virginia. Our program management services guarantee that programs are kept on task without losing sight of the bigger picture, and ensure that each project is accomplished on-time and within budget.
IBTS manages the entire lifecycle of the program, including budget analysis and management, resource identification, routine inspections to verify consistency and quality, and frequent reports to the overarching agency. Through well-honed processes, methods and techniques, we generate substantial savings in time with uncompromising quality.
The primary concern of federal and state agencies is their mission to serve the greater good through delivery of necessary services. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, IBTS does not have to generate profits to satisfy stakeholders. Our mission is to deliver quality services for a reasonable price that ensure our clients’ continued success. Like federal and state agencies, IBTS takes a “mission over margin” approach to program management and to all of our services.
Services and Capabilities
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Programs
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Programs
- Manufactured Housing Solutions
- Disaster Recovery Services in areas such as Emergency Housing
- Disaster Resilience Planning for Government/Military installations and Emergency Shelters
- Construction Management and Inspection Services
- Design and Construction Plan Review Services
- Facilities Assessments and Site Evaluations/Facilities Management Services
- Asset Management, Data Collection and Field Surveys, and Computer Data Management
- Small Base Operations and Support (BOS) Contracts
- Facility Operations and Maintenance Services
Our Work in Action
IBTS has been the Program Manager for HUD’s Manufactured Housing Program since its inception in 1974. Throughout the course of this program, IBTS has continued to manage and support HUD’s federal oversight responsibility for the design, manufacture, inspection, and consumer complaint handling of all manufactured homes.