IBTS provides services through fully-owned subsidiary organizations when appropriate.
IBTS Community Services, LLC
IBTS-CS provides municipal services through public-nonprofit partnerships. As a nonprofit entity, IBTS-CS provides services that are similar to the those provided by local governments, allowing localities to use their resources more efficiently and improving services to citizens.
- IBTS-CS first collaborates with municipalities to establish which services needed.
- We introduce new workflows and tools to increase efficiency and decrease the cost of service delivery.
- For example, we have developed an online permitting system which maintains records and improves communication between jurisdictions and developers.
- We continue this collaboration throughout service delivery to ensure both municipal officials and citizens are satisfied.
- Municipalities retain full authority for decisions related to services throughout this partnership.
IBTS Government Services, LLC
IBTS-GS is a for-profit company that provides building department services to small and large developers and government agencies on the federal, state, and local levels.