IBTS works with many grant, contract, and service agreement vehicles, including:
Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of General Services
- Part 1 for Non-Professional Construction-Related Services
- Part 2 for Construction Testing and Environmental Services
IBTS is an approved GSA vendor for the following Special Item Numbers (SINs):
541330ENG – Engineering Services
Applying physical laws and principles of engineering to design, develop, and use of machines, materials, instruments, processes, and systems. Services may involve any of the following activities: provision of advice, concept development, requirements analysis, preparation of feasibility studies, preparation of preliminary and final plans and designs, provision of technical services during the construction or installation phase, inspection and evaluation of engineering projects, and related services. NOTE: Cannot include architect-engineer services
541611 – Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
Provide operating advice and assistance on administrative and management issues. Examples include: strategic and organizational planning, business process improvement, acquisition and grants management support, facilitation, surveys, assessment and improvement of financial management systems, financial reporting and analysis.
Please contact Craig Bertolett, Director, Federal Programs and Operations, at email@example.com.
- IBTS provides professional and technical services, including third party plan reviews, inspections and training, to Federal, state and local government agencies across the United States. We are a registered service provider in many states, including Virginia, Louisiana, Texas, Florida and the District of Columbia.
- IBTS is a certified HERS Rater, RESNET Green Rater, LEED AP and EnergySTAR Partner.
- IBTS is a registered IACET provider and AIA/CES provider.