IBTS delivers third-party quality management services that ensure proper planning, implementation, and assessment of energy and sustainability projects. We enhance the capabilities of local, state, and federal governments, and private-sector organizations with customized access to subject matter expertise, technology solutions, training, and program support.
We provide services to local, state and federal governments, in addition to private-sector organizations.
IBTS’s energy and sustainability services can help your community, department or organization:
- Comply with energy codes without neglecting comfort or cost
- Reduce risks and increase the security of an energy project
- Build an energy efficient or green building
- Develop greater community resiliency
- Validate the productivity and safety of your solar PV system
- Take advantage of available resources
IBTS is also a Market Partner for the Department of Energy’s Commercial PACE Working Group (C-PACE), a cohort of state and local governments working together to learn about, launch, and refine C-PACE financing programs with the goal of stimulating $60 million in C-PACE investments by 2022.